HANDS-ON Thyroid rfa Cadaver Workshop
Come Join Us & Get trained in the latest Thyroid RF Ablation techniques!
thyroid rfa Course Information
Minimally invasive, ultrasound (US)-guided thyroid treatment modalities are becoming effective and safe alternatives to surgery in patients with large benign thyroid cysts, solid non-functioning benign thyroid nodules that grow or become symptomatic, and in solid hyper-functioning nodules.
In this meeting, we will focus on how Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation has received international recognition as an effective, safe and non surgical option for selected large benign symptomatic thyroid nodules with significant benefits for both the patient and healthcare provider.
Using the V1000 RF (radiofrequency ablation) System, you will get hands on experience on different phantom models and cadavers.
Thyroid RF Ablation Course Objectives
- Review the Current Indications for Radiofrequency Ablation of Large Sympotmatic Benign Nodules Ablation
- Review RFA Cases with Instructor
- Practice visualizing your electrode under ultrasound guidance using phantom models
- Learn the proper way to perform hydrodissection under ultrasound guidance on a cadaver
- Practice performing the RFA procedure coming from the head of the patient
- Hands on practice on positioning and hydrodissection on cadavers
Upcoming Course Locations and dates:
Cadaver Courses are being planned for:
– JULY 16, 2022 – SAN FRANCISO, CA
HANDS ON Course WITH PATIENTS:
– JULY 22-23, 2022 – RIO DE JANIERO, BRAZIL
New locations and dates will be based on regional demand.
Please register below so we can properly plan and accommodate.