Please join us on Thursday, October 1, 2020 as Thyroid RFA Training hosts a FREE RFA Webinar on Radiofrequency Ablation of Benign Thyroid Nodules
Radiofrequency ablation is revolutionizing the management of thyroid nodules. For patients who may have otherwise elected to delay or forgo surgical treatment, this technology provides a minimally invasive approach that spares normal thyroid tissue and function. As thyroidology evolves, it is critical that providers stay informed of options and expected outcomes.
The objectives for this Thyroid RFA Webinar are as follow:
- To become familiar with the indications and contraindications for, and the risks and benefits of using RFA for benign thyroid nodules
- To learn what the expected outcomes are by understanding the existing literature on RFA for benign thyroid nodules
- Selecting the Right Patients for Radiofrequency Ablation of Thyroid Nodules
- To understand the technique of RFA on benign thyroid nodules
- Future Radiofrequency Ablation Directions
- Where to Get Didactic and Hands-On Training To Perform RFA
After attending this webinar, you will understand the importance of Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation, the benefits/risks for your patients and where the future lies for this safe and successful non-surgical procedure.
Click here to register now:
Charles W. Cummings Professor
Director of Head & Neck Endocrine Surgery